Alumina Bauxite AggregateBrand : SMN
Product origin : Henan, China
Delivery time : within 15-20 days
Supply capacity : 3000MT per month
MOQ : 20MT
1.Defination of Alumina Bauxite Aggregate:
Alumina bauxite aggregate, also known as high alumina sand, is a high-quality refractory material produced by the process of selecting, high-temperature roasting, crushing, and sub-dividing of bauxite ore materials. Alumina bauxite aggregate has the characteristics of high aluminum content, low iron content, high hardness, small thermal expansion coefficient, good insulation and stable thermo chemical properties.
2.Advantages of Alumina Bauxite Aggregate:
As the raw material of refractory, high alumina aggregate is made through a series of manufacturing process. With the high amount of Al2O3, it possesses with high temperature and strong strength. High alumina aggregate is widely used in refractory material, refractory concrete and casting field.
3.Specifications of Bauxite:
High aluminum aggregate 90
High aluminum aggregate 88
High aluminum aggregate 85
High aluminum aggregate 83
High aluminum aggregate 80
4.Aluminum Bauxite Aggregate Processing:
Bauxite crushing equipment is the roller machine & Barmac: It is mainly used for processing bauxite pellets. The standard specifications are 0-1mm, 1-3mm 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 0-30mm etc.; The size can be adjusted as customer's request.
The shape of the particles processed by the roller machine is triangular-shaped sheet; the bonding property is suitable for the shaped refractory material.
The bauxite processed by Barmac is a round aggregate with good fluidity and is suitable for self-flowing castables.
5. Applications of Alumina Bauxite Aggregate:
Refining aluminum industry
Bauxite clinker is used in national defense, aviation, automobile, electrical appliances, chemical industry, daily necessities etc.
Bauxite clinker can be processed into fine powder and made into investment casting,which is used in military project,spaceflight, telecommunications, instrumentation, machinery and medical device department.
The refractoriness of high bauxite clinker is up to 1780℃. It has strong chemical stability and good physical properties.
Aluminosilicate refractory fiber
1) It has the advantages of light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small heat capacity and mechanical vibration resistance.
2) It is used in steel, non-ferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, atomic energy, national defense and other industries.
3) By putting high-alumina clinker into high-temperature electric arc furnace with melting temperature of about 2000-2200 C, and melting at high temperature, and blowing and cooling by high-pressure and high-speed air or steam ,white “cotton” is formed, which is called aluminosilicate refractory fiber.
4) It can be compressed into fiber blanket, board, or woven into cloth instead of the firebrick of high-temperature furnace lining in metallurgy, chemical, glass and other industry.
5) Firefighters can use refractory fiber cloth to make clothes.
1) Using magnesia and bauxite clinker as raw materials, and adding appropriate binder, the effect of casting integral barrel lining of ladle is very good.
2) It is used to produce bauxite cement, abrasive materials, ceramic industry, chemical industry, as well as a variety of aluminum compounds